By: Chelsea Filer
CAFETY's informational pamphlets and images are available to encourage visitors to help spread the word.
- General Pamphlet - Download Here:
- H.R. 911 Pamphlet - PDF
- 3 Pager Educational Sheet
- August 2006 - Presentation at the American Psychological Association Conference
- April 2010 - Policy Paper Adopted by the American Association of Children's Residential Centers (AACRC), Redefining Residential: Youth Guided Treatment
- July 2010 - Presentation at the Georgetown Law Center (webcast here) & Georgetown University Training Institute, New Horizons for Systems of Care – Effective Practice and Performance for Children and Youth with Mental Health Challenges
- November 2010 - Presentation at National Association for Regulatory Administration (NARA) - "Tales from the Inside"
Images (see below)
Contacting your representative, educating the public & practitioners and alerting your local media is the only way to ensure our voices are heard. Policy making is heavily influenced by the disproportionate concentration of money and power of corporations and trade organizations that continually to prey on parents fears and advocate divisive practices. On the upside, there's power in numbers, justice and universal principals of human rights!
Let's make change!
By: Sam Fien